Friday, September 11, 2009

Frustrations...they can never come at a better time

I cannot stand being told that I am not doing anything.
It may look like to you that I'm not. I am. I'm trying very hard. I don't care what you say. I guess if I didn't do it your way it wasn't done right.
Where is the love?
I do not sit on my ass and wait for people to do other things for me. Haven't we gone over this before? (scrolls 4 blogs down)

So I have a car insurance to pay now (OK, saw that coming. Fine.)
plus gas (okay, already been paying gas. and yes, it was more than just $10 or $15. I actually filled the tank all but 1 time (where I did put $15 in because it was on half a tank already.) Fine again, no big deal.) and I owe money for previous bills, not to mention the bills I am still paying today. 1 managed to be paid off completely (that doesn't mean the loaner is but still..).
I have to do all this on a $8an hour wage.
Suggestions, anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller??
Don't say "get another job". I thought about it and it wont fit.


*cue in long exaspperated sigh*

What do you do when you hit a wall? *Besides say "ow!"*
With everything I am trying to do for school and get financial aid sorted and work, it's so frustrating. and don't tell me "that's life" because that shit is getting annoying. How come no one can give me a good answer? Why does it always get brought down to "suck it up" or "that's life"?

Why can I not write or say anything without anyone telling me that I am dramatic?
That right there is annoying.
Writing is my outlet. Deal with it. I think it's easier to write things out. It gets the message across much more clearer. Because to be talking turns into yelling. You not listenening to me turns into me not listening to you.
Don't come at me and then turn around 10minutes later and want something. You hate when I do it. Don't do it to me.

Whatever. It will be over right? Some good will come out of all this right? I'll do something good in someone's eyes won't I? Someone will tell me "good job", "proud of you", "wow, you're great!" someday won't they?

Question is...when?

“Through self-doubt, we lose our sense of self-worth."
-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment