Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CAUTION *This blog contains fowl language in a humorous nature*

Okay, so the past 2 days my horoscope has pretty much been all about sex. It tells me that me and my partner will have an amazing night and so on..
Not funny to a single person!
It always talks about me and my partner and how great our love is or could be and then at the end I get the knife in the stomach turned even more. I get something like this: "If you're single curl up with a good book."
When will horoscopes just come out and say it? "curl up with a good book you LONER!"
So today this is what I get:
(according to MSN)
Gemini
May 21 - June 21
***Love is very much in the air today, dear Gemini, so be sure to take advantage of this auspicious environment! Invite your loved one over for an afternoon of play. You could play hide-and-seek under the bed covers! If you do not have a playmate in your life at the moment, find other ways to fulfill the passion you are feeling. Spend the afternoon reading a trashy novel, or invite a friend over to watch a movie with your favorite hot celebrity. Take a break, and clear your system.***
So basically it's telling me to either get fucked or fuck myself.
Thank you MSN. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment