Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Beginnings

HAPPY 9/9/09. (Happy Birthday to my brother!)
Fall is upon us. We can now enjoy the days of school and watch the leaves change and fall.
Up here in Virginia the changing of the leaves have begun in some places.
So I am now enrolled until December. 3 classes this semester; 1 online.
History and an English Writing Class take up my Monday and Wednesdays. Concepts of Personal and Community Health is online.
It's a nice schedule that coexists with that of my work schedule (thank God!).
I love school. I don't know why but for some reason I really love being in class. I know that's hard for a student to say but really..I love it. I just hope I don't fall like the leaves!

This Fall I'm going to try and do some photos.
Starting up my amatuer photography again.
I will try and post some of my photos on here. I call it "My Life Through a Digital Camera."
I like to use disposable's because I can hang the pictures in a colage-sort-of-way on my wall.
I'll try and get some pictures up here when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment