Thursday, July 30, 2009

Employment is a great source of income

I got a job! :D
Very excited. It's in the mall at The Children's Store Mega Outlet. I start Sunday.
Now if only the rest of the B.S would stop.
I'm tired of being told that I am uptight and a bitch.
I just can't stand when people feel the need to continue arguments for no reason.
Just drop it and shut up. I'm not uptight. I'm not trying to act better than you.
I cannot stand it when you get on me for petty shit and then turn around and act happy
and ask me to do things or try to carry on a conversation.
Do you understand how hard it is for me to do that?
I'm fed up that you hear me talking but you're not listening.
PLEASE do not get mad that I blog! Just understand that this is my outlet.
To me, words that are written are heard louder than spoken.
Wish it would end.
Everyday it's like arguing with a wall...it all just comes back to me and the cement doesn't even crack.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! It will be good for you to be in a new environment and making some money! As for the rest, take a look, if you see something in yourself to change then start making the change. Remember, you can't always control how others perceive you and while it's frustrating, you just have to let it go. Part of growing up is figuring out who you are and/or who you want to be, and then moving in the direction that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I truely appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete