Thursday, June 4, 2009

Horoscope Horror

So this is what my horoscope according to MSN says for today:
**Gemini
May 21 - June 21
Are you technically single, but very deeply involved with someone, dear Gemini? If so, don't be surprised if today you receive a proposal of marriage. Events over the past few days have brought you very close together, and have greatly intensified the bond between you. Your partner may want to legalize that bond. Do you? If there is even the smallest doubt, give yourself some time to think. Acting on impulse is not a good idea right now.
**

"The problem?" you ask?
Answer: I'm single. I don't know of any guy(s) that I am involved with (as far as I am aware).
I mean, sure I know some guys but..none that I'm deeply involved with.

nice..can we say, "horoscope FAIL!"? lol

2 comments: